Thursday, February 15, 2018

Long Ears...



This is Long Ears...born in 2010


The first time I saw her in the goat barn...

I just adored those extra long ears!






Kid Goats

Long Ears is...2nd from the right






Here is Long Ears today.....2018

She is 8 years old





Here is Long Ears with her yearling kid, 

Little Lotta





This is Lily....born 2015

Her mama is Long Ears...

check out her gorgeous extra long ears!



Enjoy this brief video of Long Ears:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. I do love all your goats, but Long Ears is my FAV. She is so pretty and seems so sweet.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! I love them. one of my nieces has goats but I do not believe their ears are that long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Long Ears and the other goats as well! They are absolutely adorable!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all wonderful! Who gets to milk them? My favorite cheese is goat cheese...have you ever made any? Ohhh, another job for you!!! Seeing your girls makes me want to have goats on our farm - how are they at getting weeds out of hay fields? I would love to have them clean up my barn yard and horse pasture.

    ReplyDelete